Stitching Rowe......Attempt 4

Hi all and welcome to my blog.......well my first attempt at a blog, so excuse any mistakes as I am learning as I go along! To all my friends that are following my blog (and if you are my friend and not following it, 1 question, why aren't you???) you may have noticed that I have turned into a fat frump......and I don't like it! So I am going to do something about it.......change! The diet starts tomorrow, on the 1st, and you all have to help me! Tell me when I am doing wrong, and please go cheer when I am doing right!

Anyhoo, enough prattling, more doing! I will also let you know about my stitching and parching, and about my folksy store, if it ever gets going!

Hope to see you all on her soon xx

Saturday 1 January 2011

First Day of the Rest of.....the Year!! lol

Well day 1 of the diet went well, stitching works wonders on your appetite, that and running round after little man! Didn't get a lot of stitching done, but as I only have 3 UFO's to finish it's not so bad. Will get pics of all my stitched stuff on here another day, and of course my WIP. As for my diet, 3 glasses of water, three proper meals and no snacks, just the odd coffee......I'm doing good at this!

Anyway, that's all for tonight, no stitching or bloggin tomorrow, will be out all day, so see you next week.......ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment