Stitching Rowe......Attempt 4

Hi all and welcome to my blog.......well my first attempt at a blog, so excuse any mistakes as I am learning as I go along! To all my friends that are following my blog (and if you are my friend and not following it, 1 question, why aren't you???) you may have noticed that I have turned into a fat frump......and I don't like it! So I am going to do something about it.......change! The diet starts tomorrow, on the 1st, and you all have to help me! Tell me when I am doing wrong, and please go cheer when I am doing right!

Anyhoo, enough prattling, more doing! I will also let you know about my stitching and parching, and about my folksy store, if it ever gets going!

Hope to see you all on her soon xx

Friday 14 January 2011

Waiting........

Well looks like I am going to spend the day....waiting!! For a call about a council place, that will hopefully be warmer than he house I am in now! Cos my god is this place cold! Why does the day drag when you have to wait? And Gareth is watching snooker, how boring?!

Joshua is doing brill today, he had a sandwich and quavers with a cup of milk for lunch followed by a fromage frais and now he is chillin on his playmat trying to eat the seahorse

My diet is going well, haven't cheated, but don't think I am losing weight :( this is due I think to not being able to exercise, so what the hell am I gonna do? will keep trying but this is gonna get me down........think I will do some stitching to cheer me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment