Stitching Rowe......Attempt 4

Hi all and welcome to my blog.......well my first attempt at a blog, so excuse any mistakes as I am learning as I go along! To all my friends that are following my blog (and if you are my friend and not following it, 1 question, why aren't you???) you may have noticed that I have turned into a fat frump......and I don't like it! So I am going to do something about it.......change! The diet starts tomorrow, on the 1st, and you all have to help me! Tell me when I am doing wrong, and please go cheer when I am doing right!

Anyhoo, enough prattling, more doing! I will also let you know about my stitching and parching, and about my folksy store, if it ever gets going!

Hope to see you all on her soon xx

Saturday 8 January 2011

Still going strong!!!

Well it's day 8 and I am still going strong! Even though I have been out and about, and Gareth has sat there eating junk, chocolate and god knows what in front of me I have managed to stay strong and stick to the diet. Will weigh myself shortly, my ain is to lose 2lb by next saturday.......here's hoping I can do it!!

Think I have post-Xmas blues, everything seems so bleugh! Don't even want to do the stitching or parching that I told myself I would do......really need to get my butt in gear, as have lots I want to do. And the aim is to get going on my Mirabilia kit. Only had it for 4 yrs now!!

We are watching Iron Man just now, meant to see it ages ago, and it's good! Though Gareth has fallen asleep half way through, that man has the attention span of a dopey dog lol

Anyway, that's me for tonight, will do my best to blog more, but it's a bit hectic here just now!! Night all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment