Stitching Rowe......Attempt 4

Hi all and welcome to my blog.......well my first attempt at a blog, so excuse any mistakes as I am learning as I go along! To all my friends that are following my blog (and if you are my friend and not following it, 1 question, why aren't you???) you may have noticed that I have turned into a fat frump......and I don't like it! So I am going to do something about it.......change! The diet starts tomorrow, on the 1st, and you all have to help me! Tell me when I am doing wrong, and please go cheer when I am doing right!

Anyhoo, enough prattling, more doing! I will also let you know about my stitching and parching, and about my folksy store, if it ever gets going!

Hope to see you all on her soon xx

Monday 10 January 2011

One down......two to go!!

Wooohooooo!! One UFo down, two to go! Can't do my sampler unless I can colour match a thread, so that's on the back burner :( but finished Winnie The Pooh and will start Audrey Hepburn just now. Wonder what I will do with this pic, as I love the one of her that I have already done............frame, cushion or maybe a gift....will have to see

Joshua is doing fab just now, he had sausage, mash, veg and gravy for dinner, followed by fruit puree.....he eats rather a lot lol and for lunch it was egg an bread. He wolfed it down, followed by a yoghurt. DOn't think I have to worry about him gaining weight or food phobias ;-)

We are however struggling with Robyn, for some reason she is being a little witch, ignoring her dad, stropping and giving major attitude. Oh the joys of 9yr old girls, and I still have puberty to get through, I may just kill her!!

And diet news is......FAB!! No slip ups, not even that hungry at night, will just have to see what the weigh in says next saturday.....fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment